We're Planting Trees
At Gentlemans Face Care Club, we work hard to make sure our customers receive the best quality products and service at the best price possible. We know that you want to look your best and feel good about yourself and this is what we strive to achieve from all of our products.
We also know that these days, everyone needs to do their bit and try to make a difference to our own environment and the world we live in. We can do this by protecting its precious resources as much as possible and that's why we’re passionate about trees.
Yes, you heard that right … TREES.
They’re such a vital part of our worlds existence and continued existence, but if we continue to cut them down without replacing them, we’re putting the very survival of our species at risk.
Gentlemans Face Care Club cares about our planet. Every time you buy something from us, we donate a portion of the profits to help plant trees right here in the UK.
IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE ACT NOW...
When trees are torn down in the name of progress to build industrial estates or big housing developments, the damage we're doing to our environment is irreparable and the effects of doing this will be felt for generations to come.
We can all do our part by planting trees in our gardens, donating to tree charities, joining one of the many amazing organisations that do the planting for us or simply by buying one of our products so that we can do all that for you.
It's really easy to plant a tree and as you can see from one of our planting certificates here from the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust, new trees are being planted and it really is making a tangible difference.
That's why we're proud to be involved in such a positive project as this. The trust plants native, sustainable deciduous trees right here in the UK. You can find out more about the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust here - https://www.ydmt.org
TREES ARE VITAL...
As the biggest plants on the planet, they give us oxygen, store carbon, stabilise the soil and give life to the world's wildlife.
Not only do they perform a wide range of massively important environmental roles, but they also frame landscapes, break up dull and uninspiring town and city centres and add warmth to residential areas.
Trees give us an ever changing landscape, from the beautiful fresh, vibrant greens of spring growth, to the amazing vast array of Autumnal colours...
There's always something new.
Did You Know About These Other Benefits Of Trees?
- CLEANER AIR - Trees have an amazing ability to absorb smells and pollutant gases, by filtering particles using their leaves and bark
- HELPING US TO BREATHE BETTER - The oxygen that trees produce helps to improve the air quality that we breathe and reduces smog in our towns and cities
- CLIMATE CHANGE - Carbon Dioxide and other greenhouse gases are increasing in the earths atmosphere leading to a change in our climate. The need for trees is even more important now because they help to remove carbon from CO2 and release oxygen back in to our air. This reduces the amount of CO2 that gets in to our atmosphere.
- REDUCE RISK OF FLOODING - Where trees are planted on hills, valley sides and stream slopes, they keep soil and top layers of ground in place and reduce storm water run off in to flood prone areas
- HOMES FOR WILDLIFE - Trees provide an amazingly diverse habitat for wildlife, whether that is up in the branches and leaves or down in the roots